Markets in the park starting July 14th! Due to COVID-19, things will look a little different.
– one market entry point (at Winchester & Sumach) and one way traffic to the one exit point
– sanitize hands on your way in (and on your way out if you choose)
– please leave your bike outside the market
– we’ll all be wearing masks and we encourage you to, too
– ONLINE ORDERS STILL AVAILABLE – same website, you will just be paying vendors separately and picking up from their booths unless otherwise noted (order Thurs to Sunday)
– limited access to the picnic tables – most will be off limits but you may use some to rearrange your market hauls, but no lingering permitted
– please respect our volunteers that will be monitoring distancing and traffic
Pickup-only vendors: ChocoSol & The Smoke Bloke (temporarily). You can pick up your orders from these vendors at our info tent.
Vendor notes week of July 28: Pete’s Organics, Crooked Farmz, Nature’s Way, Fit Cricket, Robinson Bread will be away
Rotating Winery/Cidery July 28: Loch Mor Cider
Cabbagetown Farmers Market Store